Productive Article Writing - 5 Ways Energize Your Article Writing Skills
Although article writing has become a big source of Internet traffic, making money from articles is more difficult today because of growing competition online. You must understand you are competing with writers all over the world who are trying to catch the attention of readers on the Internet.
You can surpass these other writers if you can energize your article writing skills. Here are a few ideas on how to do that.
1. Improve your article writing skills. Obviously you need to become a better writer if you want to achieve better results from your articles.You should have a great mastery of the language you are writing in.
You should also be able to communicate your thoughts in a simple and easy to comprehend manner. It is helpful if you can study tips on how to write better content.
Angela Booth offers free and paid training on improving as a writer and making money writing online.You can also choose to participate in writing workshops or working with other experts and writers who can provide you with useful writing tips.
2. Write interesting titles. You should know that an article title makes a big difference in getting the reader into the opening paragraph.
Make sure your headlines are interesting. This will help you catch the attention of the reader.
Make them well written, descriptive, interesting, well thought out, and to the point. Don't forget to use relevevant keywords so the article will potentially show up on relevant searches.
3. Write where you are comfortable. I have written thousands of articles and this is a very key point. Sit down where you are comfortable. This will make it easier for you to be creative.
Buy a laptop so you can move around if you need to. This could be on the beach, a park, a quiet home office, and so on. Surveys show that the writers create better material when they are relaxed and comfortable in their surroundings.
4. Deliver quality articles. You can not expect your articles to drive traffic to your website if they are not high quality.
Work hard at providing your readers with the best content you can. Fill your articles with helpful information that the reader needs. Also make sure your articles are organized and easy to comprehend.
5. Write timely articles. The best articles are those that are written about current topics in the niche you are in.
Discussion forums are a great place to see what people are talking about. BigBoards.com is a good source for forums on almost every theme you could think of.
Writing fresh content, that the reader can not find elsewhere, helps make you unique. It also helps brand you as an expert in your niche.
Follow these 5 tips to become more productive in your article writing and energize your writing skills.